Tuesday, July 5, 2011

super hero dream

well I will work on getting to the comp sooner.  I have a feeling I'll be remembering dreams a bit more in the near future.

anyway what I remember right now is that I was "playing" 2 or 3 different characters.  I think we were going through some kind of revamp/reboot and there were multiple groups/games.  The bluring between game and "live action" was really fluid.  I had a Batman, a female character that was sort of like catwoman. . but was kind of blind and had a grappling hook, and a 3rd I don't remember well. There was some kind of catastrophe and we had lost contact with Atlantis.  All of the heroes had gathered in one place to discuss what to do.  I sort of know there were other PCs and NPCs.  In the dream I remember being aware of what was happening out of character, but we were all trying to stay in character as much as possible.  I did not get the feeling we were playing abberant, or of any particular system.  there was no die rolling or character sheets in my dream.  I remember feeling very excited to see what would happen next and to see what decisions we were going to make about how the game would work (structure and plot/character ideas).  That's what I was thinking right before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers