Saturday, June 19, 2010

dream

just had a dream that I was at my parents house, and so was mike and daniel and stephanie and her husband adam. In the first part of the dream I started crying because someone was pregnant and I was thinking of names for their child, and I was talking to someone about, maybe mike, and I was crying because I started thinking about gone or lost characters from Dr. who and wanting the kid to be named after them.

later adam and stephanie had gone out to buy something for someone as a present and they had had a fight. everyone went to the front porch to help them carry in their large box and find out what happed. Mostly adam didn't like the things that Stephanie thought were neat, and in particular, these two necklaces that looked neat, but probably were not real stones or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers