Friday, June 25, 2010

Bryan's Birthday Camping trip

So, I'll be inviting a lot of people and I wanted to use Wave to discuss and arrange the camping trip. And trying to be aware that not everyone will have it (though it is easy to get) I thought I'd let people see the wave even if they don't have it yet. If you want to give input about the trip and or let me know if you can go or not, please either respond in the wave, or in the comments on here or e-mail me directly. If you write somewhere not in the wave I'll probably add in the information manually to the wave when I see it.

so, the camping wave:



sign in/up for wave

1 comment:

  1. I'm a likely person. Saturday night. Not sure about Friday night. I'd like too but Hannah asked about me just going one night, and Zoo Improv is scheduled for a show that night at Pride. I guess it depends on when the official time is.

    ReplyDelete

Followers