Thursday, March 5, 2015

well apparently I'm tired but I still don't want to sleep.

     I remembered a dream this morning.  yay.  But you saw that.  Today I woke up, had Bulletproof coffee, got my lunch together and got picked up by Stephanie.  Got to work, and was fairly busy till the end.  I expected to get an email today about my pre approval letter for our mortgage for the house we are going to get, but so far nothing.  If I don't get it tomorrow I'll call.

     I talked to Billy over lunch though it was a bit loud.  I wish I had an office I could hide in and eat with the door shut and the light out for lunch. Andrea wasn't there today so I had to get coey to give me a ride home.  Billy cooked a nice dinner of chicken and vegetables from a paleo web site.  I think he's going to get some recipes from Stephanie also. We also talked through some more house stuff.  I feel like if we were married, there wouldn't be an issue, and it would probably all just be jointly done.  But as it was pointed out to me, it is probably a good idea to have a plan, at least talked about how things might get divided up if we ever broke up.  We need to find out how putting a name on a deed works and what the various outcomes might be in different situations.  Ultimately if he's paying for half of everything, even if his name isn't on the mortgage, he'll want to, and deserves to get equity out of it if we ever sell it or if we break up.  I'm not sure what we'll do yet if we break up and say, I still want to live in the house.  Course if I got the house, I'd have to have a roommate no matter what, except if I somehow get an amazing much better paying job before then.  So it's good we are talking about it.

     Also, apparently if we get married it will be when I pop the question.  He's probably good for it anytime I'm ready.  Marriage is so . . strange.  I feel like my perception of when one proposes.. has been skewed by movies and popular media.  but we'll see.  There will be a point that I'll decide I need to make it happen, I'm sure.

anyway. . After dinner, I played Nobils.  It was a really good game,.. and I think we are almost done with this one.  Things are really getting intense.  Then I took a nice hot shower, and got ready for bed pretty much.  . this is is part of getting ready for bed.

now good night and pleasant dreams. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers