Monday, March 9, 2015

quick day

   
     I'm about to go to sleep. . and I feel I probably didn't do enough useful today.  The day started and it was difficult to get out of bed.  But I did and I got a ride one more time.  I really really hope my bike is still good to ride tomorrow.  It was last time I checked. I got a ride because I was worried about random snow or ice not quite melted in the morning.

     The day was mostly uneventful, though I made sure to go for a 30 min walk at lunch so that I could make my gym pact. I've apparently been penalized a few times and hadn't realized it because it had come out of my account that I almost never check. . I lucked out in figuring it out finally because I just barely avoided overdrawing.  I've now, just a minute ago, cashed out over $15 to go into the account that I had previously been penalized in.

     The other interesting things while at work included:  talking to a girl named Cashe (pronounced Cash-ay), being told by a college friend that I was the reason they were not homophobic, and signing up for a 3d printing class tomorrow.  The newsletter that talked about the classes only came out today and they filled up really fast.  Tomorrow was the only day I could do.  Also I actually got feedback from my adviser about my Jury writing. yay.  now I need to slack less for schoolwork

    After work I got a ride home and Billy had a headache.  We had plans to meet up with another college friend for dinner.  We went to Crane Alley and a 4th person joined us that I hadn't seen in probably 7 years or so. at least.  It was a good dinner and Billy seemed to enjoy himself. . except for the headache.  When we got home he pretty much went right to bed.  I went out to get him some Aleve and he took it and stayed in bed.

     I transcribed my audio feedback from my advisor, and took a shower, after cleaning the cat litter box.  Now I am going to bed.

Pleasant dreams.

--Gryphon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers