Sunday, March 1, 2015

Today's dreams

So I woke up twice this morning, and remember dreaming both times, but.. I only remember one dream very clearly. There was some kind of alien invasion.. I think I was at a school. Humans were made into obedient unquestioning slaves.. Don't something. We had a couple of handlers that were possibly sympathetic. My friends and I found out that the project the aliens had us doing was bring scrapped because it wasn't useful to the aliens anymore and that meant that they were going to kill every one, including the two handlers. There was one male and one female. I watched the male get struck down.. And at the last minute lent him my soul.. Or possibly life.. And weird time stuff happened and he was able to act to stop the aliens from killing everyone, but still died. I was in a weird limbo stare till he was done. Then.. I felt like I was in a changeling role playing game and wanted to see about changing kiths. To one that dealt with ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers