Sunday, May 3, 2015

action movie dream

So I had a dream this morning that felt like I was the main character in the middle of an action movie.  I was in a huge building and moving around a large .. chasam, like area.  It was like those buildings, like a hotel or something with offices that had a big open space from the first floor to the top, but I was so high up I couldn't really see the bottom.  I was near the top and the walkways were more like ledges without railings.

I had handcuffs on that I could get out of anytime I wanted, and I was in trouble for doing something wrong, like arresting the bad guy the wrong way.  Possibly there was something about the situation that the law didn't believe me about.  I was either by myself, or people in charge had to leave to handle some kind of emergency.  I was walking around the ledge, crossed the gap, and then down some stairs on my way somewhere.  Then I suddenly realized that the bad guy was loose.

I took the handcuffs off and started going back up the way I came.  I got to the top of the other side and somehow I saw the bad guy in just the perfect place below me. I was able to sneak up on him and kick him in the back to knock him off the ledge.  Unfortunately I only knocked him down a floor or so.  I was trying to see if he was hurt or dead or whatever when I woke up.

yup.  writing before bed works.  I don't think I spent as much time imagining going through the new house as I wanted.  I'll try and do that tonight.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers