Saturday, May 12, 2012

I had a weird dream that was starting to turn into a nightmare.  I was in a large building with a bunch of people that included Mom, Angie (my cousin), some really little girl that I knew,  and I think at one point I even saw Jonathan.  Anyway.  We were in a large classroom like room and we knew it was the start of a zombie epidemic.   Also, oddly, we were all worried both about zombies spreading in the building and about aids spreading. we also had some kind of instant test for aids with microscope and it was quickly obvious if someone became a zombie.  Angie got infected with zombie and I remember finding mom and getting pretty scared when things started to get chaotic in the building.  And I realized then that I had no weapons.  and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers